North Shore Gift Bundle
We’ve created this bundle for YOU! Well, not necessarily FOR you (though it could be), but for you to give. Right now, with the world focused on Covid-19, we want to give back, and we know we’re not alone.
Easily support those near and dear to your heart who may be working overtime in their health care role, who may have lost their job, or who may be struggling with something completely unrelated with this curated gift bundle. It was created so you can easily send some love to those in your life that need it most. It’s a way to brighten someone’s day and remind them that they are not alone.
The gift bundle includes:
- A 12oz bag of North Shore Blend coffee (one of our bestselling coffees)
- A Miir camp mug with Fika logo on one side and coffee, community, adventure icons on the other)
- 3 Steeped coffee bags with our North Shore Blend Coffee so they can make coffee on the go
- A Fika greeting card where we will write a message on your behalf before we ship it to your loved one (add your message to the notes at checkout)
As we’re seeing a need for a way to give, we’re hoping this makes it incredibly easy for you. To send it to a friend, just add this bundle to your cart, include a note for your loved one in the notes section, follow the prompts and well get it in the mail for you.
And, to make it even better, when you send this gift bundle, you’ll be supporting more than just the receiver. As with every purchase you make from Fika, you'll also be supporting:
- Small-scale coffee farmers who grew your coffee (the North Shore blend uses beans from farmers in Guatemala, Brazil, and Burundi)
- Our cafe staff here in Lutsen, MN,
- The long-term health of our business.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Thank you for always supporting us and for showing so much love to others around you.
NOTE: Please include the message you would like us to include for the receiver inside the card by adding it to the notes section at checkout. If you would like the card left blank you can let us know that in the notes section at checkout as well.